2021 BDB100 is a firm Go!
With a year of “global pandemic” experience under our belt, we are 100% committed to holding a mass start, in-person ride on September 25, 2021. If health concerns and conditions are not favorable to hold a 3,500+ ride, then we are equally committed to an in-person hybrid ride which would take place over a 2 to 3-day period that same weekend. And if the previous two options are not available, then we will have a plan C for a Challenge-style event similar to 2020. In both Plan A and B scenarios, there will be a Challenge-ride option (similar to 2020) for those who would still like to participate in the BDB100.
The BDB100 Management will make an initial assessment of our direction for the 2021 event on February 2, 2021 which will be based upon the efficacy of the vaccine and communicate our initial thoughts with our key stakeholders (government agencies, sponsors, etc.). If there is positive news from local, state and national health officials, we will then communicate publicly our plans. If the news is status quo, we will assess and communicate on a 30-day rolling timeline.
- Initial Assestment for In-person event - February 2
- Update on event status - March 2
- Update on event status - April 13 at 7:00pmCST
- Open registration - April 13
- Event status date announcement - June 1
- Drop dead date - August 15 2021
|4/15 - 4/30||$45||$35||$30||$90|
|5/1 - 6/13||$55||$45||$40||$110|
|6/14 - 8/22||$60||$50||$45||$120|
|8/23 - 9/23||$70||$60||$55||$140|
|9/24 - onsite||$80||$70||$65||$150|