When does registration open?
Online registration is available on March 1st! Register early to get the best price!
How much does registration cost?
Prices range from $40-$65 depending on when you sign up. A price chart is located on our website.
What all do I get with my entry fee?
- Your Registration Packet (see “What is included in the registration packet” Question # 5)
- An organized starting system grouping you with like riders.
- Well stocked (drinks, food items, port-a-johns, first aid and more) aid stations approximately every 10 miles
- A well-marked course.
- Police controlled traffic support across the entire course. We have roughly 150 Officers spread across the course.
- Medical services stationed along the route that can be dispatched as needed.
- Sag services that will bring you in if you are unable to continue.
- On course bike mechanics. These float on zone defense model and cover sections of the route and my take 15 – 30 min in some cases more to arrive at your location
- A full behind the scenes Communication network connecting, Aid Stations, Medical, Police, Bike mechanics, Sag support and the event Command center.
- A memorable Finish line on the edge of the Arkansas River (recently constructed for the 2018 ride!)
- A finishers’ item.
- A medal for those completing the 25 mile or greater ride.
- A lapel pin for those completing the ride distance under 20 miles
- Finish Line announcing; we announce the name of the riders finishing.
(it’s our goal to announce the name of each finisher, however some are missed do to volume of riders finishing at once or if the rider does not have a timing chip attached to their bike)
- Access to the Finale’ Fest area
- Free Food and beverages
- Free Photo both for your use
- Free Massage and Showers
- Free Live music
- Free Festival (shaded) seating areas
- Free Bag Check
- Free Bike racking
- On site food trucks if you would like to purchase food items