Each Participant must sign for their own packet. Your signature is required. You must pick up your own packet in person and provide photo ID.
No one will be allowed to pick up a packet for anyone else, with the exception being a parent or guardian picking up a packet for a minor.
• Riders 18 & Under must have approval of parent or guardian to participate in this event.
• Field Max Size is for 2016 is 4000 participants. Once this max is met registration will be closed.
• Photo ID and participants signature required at time of packet pick up.
• Minimum age for riders in the 32, 50, 68 and 100 mile rides is 12 years old by Dec 31, 2016.
• No Refunds [See BDB Registration Policies below ]
Free parking for the festival is available at 4th and Poplar Streets. [MAP]
We ask riders to use the Saturday morning packet pick-up only if they were unable to pick up on either Thursday or Friday at the Little Rock Convention Center. We will have very limited ability to take new registrants on race morning. Please plan your schedules accordingly. We will be offering onsite registration on Sept 22 and Sept 23 during the Expo. Please plan to register prior to event day.
2016 Online Registration opens on March 1 at , 2016 @ 6:00 am CT
|Entry Date (2016)
5 Hour Pace Group
75 person field max
|3/1(6:00am) - 3/15 (midnight)
(Early Bird Pricing)
|3/16 - 7/31 (midnight)
|8/1 - 9/4 (midnight)
|9/5 - 9/21 thru 5pm Central time
|Onsite Reg 9/24 - 9/26||$64||$40||$119.95||
2016 Online Registration closes on Sep 21, 2016 @ 5:00 pm CT
Rider Benefits – Riders in the BDB 100 Bicycle Tour will have access to end-of-race benefits in the Rider Service Area. These special rider benefits will enhance the rider’s comfort and enjoyment of the festival. The Rider Number issued at registration is the pass to these free services in the Rider Service Area:
• Bike Repair Service- provided by River Trail Rentals at Rider Services area from 6AM until 3PM.Don’t miss out on the ride due to serious service issues -Road bikes will be available for rent before the ride.
• Bag Check – Check a change of clothes and shoes for post-event comfort at Bag Check Station located at the Expo check-in before the event. The morning of the event, check bags at the Poplar and 4th Street bag check tent located adjacent to the free parking area. All bags will be available at the finish line Bag Check Station in Rider Services.
• Bike Check – After the tour is over, check your bicycle at the Secure Bicycle Check area located adjacent to the Bag Check area.
• Spray Down – Remove “tour grime” after the race in the spray down tent area.
• Changing Tents – Screened changing tents will be provided for riders to change into fresh clothes and shoes for greater comfort during the Festival. Riders may also re-check tour clothing with their tour number.
• Massage Therapy – Our Massage Therapists will be happy to work those tired cramped muscles to help riders relax after the event. There will be no cost for this service conveniently located in the Rider Service Area. Tips are welcome!
Entertainment The Entertainment Stage will be located in the 300 Block of Main and will feature bands providing upbeat entertaining music for your enjoyment. Tents, tables, and chairs will be located on Main Street in front of the restaurants to allow everyone to listen to the music while you enjoy your adult beverages and food. The restaurants will be open and ready to serve you and your hungry rider when they complete the ride.
Food – Water and snacks will be available for free to all riders at the Rider Services Area. Additional foods will be available at the restaurants located throughout the festival area. Check out the lunch specials available at: The Starving Artist Café, Cornerstone Pub and Grill, Reno’s Argenta Café, and Cregeens’ Irish Pub. The Argenta Market will be open and ready to serve delicious breakfast at 7AM and the lunch menu is available all afternoon. Be sure to check out BDB Rider Dining Specials at all Argenta Restaurants.
Shopping – Walk around and check out all of the fun things to see at the festival. All of Argenta’s Galleries and retail stores will be open. The Argenta Farmers Market will also be up and running the morning of the event, open at 7AM and will end at Noon.
Festival Services – The festival features Rider Service Area by the Argenta Arts Foundation, Ambulance services by Metropolitan Emergency Medical Services (MEMS), and BDB 100 Tour Management by DLT Event Management.
Free parking for the festival is available at 4th and Poplar Streets in North Little Rock, AR.
For More Info On the Argenta Arts Foundation Click Here.
BDB 100 Registration Policies
Cancellation entry fee insurance:
Your registration through the online registration service provides you ,the participant, with entry fee insurance protection for cancellation of the event prior to its start due to covered items. Examples of these covered items are: Inclement weather, Flood, Terrorism and other items. This coverage is part of your entry fee and is provided to you as an extra benefit.
The BDB100 reserves the right to alter, postpone or cancel any event for safety concerns. This may include severe weather, security issues, construction, accidents or other issues that may affect the safety of participants. When possible and if feasible an event may be reschedule. There is NO guarantee that it could, can or will be rescheduled. Cancellation/postponement decisions will be made as early as possible on event day or prior to, if possible.
No refunds or credits will be provided under any circumstances if you choose not to attend.
Division or Distance Change Policy:
Foul Weather Policy:
Please note these are contingency plans for foul weather and are being posted so that you will know what actions could take place if one or more of the following scenarios occur. Given weather or other safety issues can change quickly, it is possible that actions other then these posted here could occur. However these causes and actions are the most likely.