There are only 100 Charter members in the BDB100
• Charter members never need to worry about registering for the BDB100. As a charter member you are permanently registered and will only need to fill out a waiver each year.
• You have been permanently assigned the same number every year.
• You can not transfer your number or Charter Membership except through a will.
• If you no longer wish to retain your Charter Membership you are required to return it to the BDB Foundation. The Foundation has the Right to redistribute as they see fit.
• On a regular basis (Annually or Semi Annually) Charter Members will receive a request for confirmation of correct contact information (address, etc...). It is the responsibility of the Charter Member to return the completed form to the Big Dam Bridge Foundation.
• Charter Members will have the privilege of starting at the front of the pack (You will have a Charter Member Staging Area)
Website Designed & Developed by 3wiredesigns.com